Sunday, June 22, 2014

37 Week Pregnancy Reflection {baby two}

*For anybody who wants to input their guess on when Molly Lou will make her grand appearance - you can enter it in HERE.*
Winner will get a cool prize... still trying to figure out what it'll be.  But beware, my husband Tony won the pool last time with Presley... so my money is on him again!



How far along?:  I've somehow made it to 37 weeks along in my second pregnancy!  Which means, if she is anything like her big sister, she will be here in two weeks (though she is due in three).  For those who might need a refresher, Molly's due date is Wednesday, July 9th!


I am feeling:  Less than 100% lately.  On Sunday we had Tony's folks over for Father's Day - Tony made a Chili's copycat recipe of Monterrey chicken and it was SERIOUSLY delicious. After Presley's naptime we went outside and she played in the yard with her t-ball set and in her pool and it was HOT out.  I don't know what it was, but by the end of the day my legs and ankles were super swollen and I didn't feel so great.  Follow that up with a trip to the park with Presley on Monday in more high temps and afterwards I felt sick to my stomach.  It's just odd that I felt bad two days in a row and I'm still not feeling great.... I just hope it doesn't stick around for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Size of baby:  Finally, the size of a watermelon!  (Tony's favorite!)  She's somewhere near 19-22 inches and 6.5 pounds or so.

Movement:  Molly is still very active and is almost as hiccupy as her big sister was!  Molly must be totally out of room in there because her movements are absolutely CRAZY in there.

What I miss most:  The ease of moving without being super pregnant.  Being able to sleep normally - I've been falling asleep sitting up in bed mostly.  Not gaining weight every week.

Cravings:  Flaming Hot Cheetos.  Also, back to craving BBQ baked potatoes from the Commissary in Germantown.  Tacos also sound really good.  Anything with ranch dressing.  Ice cold water.

Best moment of the week:  I had a lot of fun taking Presley to the Pink Palace this week because I know she really loved it.




What I'm excited about:  I'm excited for my baby shower next weekend thrown by my mother-in-law.  It'll be fun to get everybody together and celebrate Molly coming really soon!


I'm not sure why, but this took me several days to post... and for no good reason!  I apologize for my lack of drive to blog... I am just in one of those ruts where I don't feel like I have a whole heck of a lot to share.  Hope that will be changing soon!

Also, if you live in the Memphis area and have littles who love Sesame Street, there is a contest going on right now through WREG News Channel 3 to win some tickets! You can enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment