Friday, September 5, 2014

Currently x19 {link up}

Linking up for another week of sharing our current circumstances along with Harvesting Kale
The prompts for this week: {loving, craving, demanding, questioning, & worrying}

LOVING: my Lana pandora station, my children's nap time, Big Brother, trips to Target, the NFL season (go Cowboys!), photo shoots with my big girl, my kids and my husband, that old school Avril came on my iPod in the car today.



I just love great music and beautiful words and John Legend's smooth voice.


CRAVING: more family time, pretzels, sweet tea, a cool breeze, incredible stories, alone time, my best friend, the Ellen show (just a few more days!), Grey's Anatomy & Scandal (a few more weeks!), the Fault in our Stars on DVD, a long shower.

DEMANDING:  for autumn to hurry up!  I am so looking forward the the fall this year.  I can't wait until Thanksgiving and then especially for Christmas - I feel like it'll a fun one this year considering Presley's age!  I am also demanding Netflix and Sesame Street to come to an agreement - QUICKLY.  apple, I am demanding a release date for the new iPhone already.

QUESTIONING: was it our smartest decision to get a new TV rather than replace the range in our kitchen? when is this baby going to spend less time fussing?  is this the way it will always be - are we going to be forever going from purchase to purchase - or does that end eventually?

WORRYING: about my latest book choice - I've read so many fantastic books lately (most recently: the Host & the Fault in our Stars) and now I'm onto "the Help" because the movie was fantastic.  for me, the book has started out incredibly slow.  I think it has to do with the fact that my last however many books were centered around or featured a great love story whereas this one does not.  I am not one to start a book and not finish it but right now I'm too bored to keep reading and man, I miss reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment